Credit/noncredit classes are being delivered remotely through the end of the Fall semester 2020. The Support Services page lists student services available remotely.
This Welcome Message is in Spanish (Lupe) and in English (Emma)!
On the left side of this page you will find links to information regarding the application processes, the classes offered, the schedules and other frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Noncredit ESL students (levels 10 to 80) should follow the Noncredit ESL Application Information.
- Credit ESL students (levels 60 to 80) should look at the information under Academic ESL. Please see the Credit ESL application process.
Spring 2021 Semester
- January 23rd (Saturday) to May 22nd (Saturday)
- Levels 50 and above classes will have final exams May 22nd to 27th.
Summer 2021 Session
- June 14th to July 24th
- Monday, July 5 - Holiday
Fall 2021 Semester
August 21st (Saturday) to December 11th (Saturday)
- Labor Day: Monday, September 6
- Veterans Day: Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving: Thursday,Nov 25 - Saturday Nov 27
Levels 50 and above classes will have final exams from Dec 13 to 17.