Credit/noncredit classes are being delivered remotely through the end of the Fall semester 2021. The Support Services page lists student services available remotely.
The ESL office is open for in-person service on a limited basis:
Wednesday and Thursday: 10:10 am to 1:30 pm
Please see additional telephone and zoom hours below and on the right side of this page.
The ESL Office is located on the Kentfield Campus in the Academic Center, Room 109.
This Welcome Message is in Spanish (Lupe) and in English (Emma)!
Marina E De Leon Hernandez, a student assistant in the ESL office, is available by phone or by zoom as follows:
8:00AM-9:30 AM Call
On the left side of this page you will find links to information regarding the application processes, the classes offered, the schedules and other frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Noncredit ESL students (levels 10 to 80) should follow the Noncredit ESL Application Information.
- Credit ESL students (levels 60 to 80) should look at the information under Academic ESL. Please see the Credit ESL application process.
Fall 2021 Semester
August 21st (Saturday) to December 11th (Saturday)
- Labor Day: Monday, September 6
- Veterans Day: Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving: Thursday,Nov 25 - Saturday Nov 27
Levels 50 and above classes will have final exams from Dec 13 to 17.